- For new students, one application must be filled out per child.
- For students entering at Grade 1 or higher, report cards and records from the child's previous school will be required.
- A non-refundable application fee of $100 will be submitted electronically with your online application.
After the application is received:
- The office will set up an appointment for the child to be tested in Limudei Kodesh and General Studies.
- For early childhood, the school will set up an appoinment for the child with the early childhood director.
- After testing, the parents will be notified of the school's decision regarding their child's acceptance.
Upon Acceptance a payment will be required in order to secure a spot in the class.